Despite COVID complications, it’s time to enroll for the 20-21 school year. West Park Academy is here to help! Book an appointment to have a school administrator meet you at your front porch to have a safe, socially-distanced discussion about the upcoming school year and all that West Park Academy has to offer K-8 students.
Each family who books an appointment will also receive a free backpack full of school supplies! Appointments are available to book online Mondays-Fridays from 9am-4pm. Or, call the school to book an appointment outside of these standard times.
To book an appointment by phone, call (216) 251-5450.
If you’re ready to enroll, start gathering together required documents to register as a new student during this appointment:
Child’s Birth Certificate
Proof of Residence
Parent ID (for the primary, custodial parent)
For more information about these documents, please visit our Enrollment Resources page.
Families choose West Park because:
• Tuition-free, community school open to all K-8 students
• Full-day Kindergarten with early entrance option for young learners who turn 5 by Jan. 1
• Ohio standards-based curriculum with regular analysis of student data to individualize instruction
• Well-rounded academic program featuring specialty subjects such as Winning in America Art, PE, Character Education, and extracurriculars such as Middle School Basketball, I AM Limitless Dance program & more!
• Safe & secure campus with small class sizes & a family-oriented environment
• Nurturing, fully certified & licensed teachers
• Daily use of Education Technology to advance student learning & readiness
• Culture of student achievement including Student of the Month & Middle School Honor Society
• Free meals & bus transportation
• Accredited by Cognia™